- To facilitate local level social reconciliation and assist communities regain their confidence and trust in each other and restore peace and stability.
- To undertake the development of high quality policy initiatives and analysis that informs and influences the policy making process of Somalia.
- To develop in partnership with others, unique indigenous program interventions that can contribute to a peaceful, well governed and stable Somalia
- To provide a forum for public policy participation and debate in Somalia
- To broaden and deepen the partnership base and collaboration with regional and international stakeholders, in a way that would allow the Center to deliver its work.